Our Granville Street Location
Our Ramada Vancouver Downtown hotel boasts one of the best locations in downtown Vancouver for exploring the city’s vibrant nightlife and world-class attractions. Located on Granville Street in the heart of the Granville Entertainment District, our hotel is just steps from restaurant, nightclubs, pubs, lounges and sports bars. Within easy walking distance, you can explore Yaletown, Gastown, Davie Village, Stanley Park and other famous Vancouver neighbourhoods.
It’s easy to get around Vancouver, as there are plenty of options for both public and private transportation, including:
- Translink – Vancouver Public Transit information
- Star Limousine – Vancouver’s premiere transportation option
- BC Ferries – Transportation between Vancouver and surrounding islands
- VIA Rail – Cross Canada rail travel
- Quick Shuttle – Advanced Border Clearance Shuttle between Vancouver and Seattle
- YVR – Vancouver International Airport
- Amtrak – Cross Border Rail service between Canada and the United States
Vancouver is a city of neighbourhoods, including our home turf, the Granville Entertainment District. Here are other nearby neighbourhoods you’ll want to explore:
- Yaletown – Vancouver’s chicest hood, with high-end boutiques, cafes and restaurants catering to the stylish, sophisticated set
- Robson Street – A vibrant shopping and dining street, buzzing with tourists.
- Chinatown – The largest Chinatown in Canada
- Davie Village – The heart of Vancouver’s gay community
- Gastown Vancouver – The oldest and hippest neighborhood in the city with heritage buildings, fashion-forward retailers and unique pubs & restaurants.
- South Granville – Just across the bridge from downtown, home to a large collection of art galleries, furniture stores and acclaimed restaurants.
- Commercial Drive – An eclectic and earthy hood teeming with organic restaurants, artsy pubs, record stores and live street entertainment.
Vancouver Quick Links
Vancouver Points of Interest